>> Exposed Finish
“Facing Bricks / Exposed wire cut Bricks to me are like faces. All of these exposed facing wire cut bricks are made of burnt mud, but they vary slightly in shape and colour. I think these small variations give tremendous character to a wall made of thousands of exposed bricks, so I never dream of covering such a unique and character creation with plaster, which is mainly dull and characterless. I like the contrast of textures of Facing brick, of stone, of concrete, of wood….” - Architect Laurie Baker
The major concern of people intending to use Exposed/facing bricks is durability. Can it withstand the rain? The scorching heat? Will it keep the occupants warm? Can it provide safety? Well, it can do not just that – but a whole lot more.
- Our wire cut bricks / brick tiles / thin brick veneer / clay pavers generally absorb and loose heat slowly. Thus keeping you warmer in winters and cooler in summers. All this without needing any fancy plaster or colour or water proofing on our wire cut bricks.
- Water Proof
- If water seepage and retention is your major concern for being apprehensive in using facing wire cut bricks, be assured that our facing bricks / Brick tiles are 100% water and leak proof. Come rains, heavy rains, hailstorm, snow, or blizzard; we guarantee a cent percent dry indoors.
- So often we wonder through the cities we visit in awe of the classic vintage brick buildings built using Rustic bricks which are handmade. They are spellbindingly beautiful. Now you too can create that old-world rustic charm with our beautiful variations of facing bricks / Rustic brick collections.
- Low maintenance
- Unlike paint that needs to be up kept every 3 years, your exposed brick / brick cladding walls need no such fussing over. In fact as the exposed brick ages, it gets stronger and more beautiful in nature
- Easy workability & amazing flexibility to design with our Smooth / Rustic bricks.
- Clay wire cut Bricks & brick tiles can be easily cut, drilled, nailed, milled and grooved to fit individual requirements.
- Our Exposed bricks / Brick tiles available in custom sizes
- Simplifies hydro-sanitary and electrical installations, such as pipes or ducts, which can be installed after the main construction is complete
- Termite / Pest resistant
- Due to structure of blocks, Our Facing bricks / Brick tiles cannot be damaged or infested by termites and other pests.